Effective Date: Oct 1 2023
2. Information We Collect
- Personal Information: When you contact us using the “contact us” form, you may provide personally identifiable information including but not limited to your name, email address, phone number, and message details.
- Automatic Data Collection: We use Google Analytics and cookies to collect information about your device, browsing actions, and patterns. This may include information like IP addresses, browser type, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Social Media and Comments: If you engage with our social media accounts or leave comments on our blog, we may have access to certain information you provide.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information you provide to:
- Respond to your queries and feedback.
- Enhance and personalize your experience on our website.
- Analyze user behavior to optimize our website.
- Engage with you through our social media accounts.
Cookies are small files that are placed on your device when you visit our website. They help improve your browsing experience by remembering your preferences. You can control cookies through your browser settings, but some parts of our website may not function properly if you reject them.
5. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to understand our website’s traffic and page views. This tool may collect your IP address and information about your visit, but it does not collect any personal identifying details.
6. Social Media Platforms
We maintain accounts with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter. Please be aware that when you engage with our content on these platforms, you are subject to their respective privacy policies.
7. Your Choices and Rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), you have the following rights:-
- Request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Ask for corrections or updates to your information.
- Request deletion of your information.
- Opt out of certain uses or disclosures of your information.
- For CCPA: Know what personal information is being collected about you, know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed, and to whom, say no to the sale of personal information (though we don’t sell your personal information), and access your personal information.
- For GDPR: Data portability, and the right to object or restrict certain processing of your data.
8. Selling of Personal Information
We do not sell your personal information.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information. However, no method of electronic storage or transmission is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. Children’s Privacy
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
12. Contact Us
Newer England Inc
212 Fenn St
P.O. Box 3931
Pittsfield MA 01202
Email: [email protected]